French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Kevin Keeney Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Hello my name Kevin Desperaux and I am a chef from Paris, France. I cook all kinds of fantstic foods such as pig toes, frog legs, rabbit ears and many other delectable food items. I took over the shop when my uncle passed away from scurvey. My restraunt has been doing great but ever since they raised taxes it has really been decreasing my profits. I think that it is unfair that the first and second classes do not have taxes or as many rules. I was not a part of the storming of Bastille but I heard about it. People celebrated after the storming of Bastille and were cheerful for many days and nights. Life in France has it's ups and downs for different people. I personally love living in France but everyone should be equal!

Kevin Keeney

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  GregoryH Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 pm

no it is fair that we dont have you pay taxes there are a lot more of you and we support the government better then you will ever. So thats why you pay.

GregoryH

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty I disagree!

Post  COLINRUDKOWSKi Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:18 pm

I disagree with what you are saying Kevin, the second and first estate are royalty and people of the church who don't deserve to be taxed. Your ideas are not correct.

COLINRUDKOWSKi

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down