French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  robocasey Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Hello my name is Peirre Casey i am a shop keeper in Paris, France. At my shop i sell fruit, vegitables, and bread. A few years ago i took over my fathers business when he passed away. Before now the shop has been doing fine, but due to the kings new taxes i have had to raise the prices so there have been much less people buying from me and the ones who do come only buy just a few things and others often steal from me because now have to sell bread for 15 franks and i must sell fruit for 5 franks. Lately there have been mobs and protesters all through out the streets, keeping me up late at night. Sense i am just a shop keeper i have almost no say in what happens in the government but i really hope that these taxes get lowered so that things can go back to the way they were before and my business can thrive again.

robocasey

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Same problem

Post  jesse_ross Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:36 am

I have the same problem as you I am a wheat farmer and I have not been selling as much as a I used too. I hope this all gets better, and fast.

jesse_ross

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty We should be equal

Post  Kevin Keeney Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 pm

I also agree with you i am a chef and i have to pay rediculous taxes on stupid things!! Equality!!!

Kevin Keeney

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty I AGREE

Post  BRENDANTWOMEy Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:55 pm

I agree i am a fruitsalesman and i have to pay ridiculous amout of taxes

BRENDANTWOMEy

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: