French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Storming of the Bastille

3 posters

Go down

The Storming of the Bastille Empty The Storming of the Bastille

Post  AdreannaFoster123 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 pm

I can't believe that the peasents would do such a thing! Storming the Bastille, freeing the prisoners, and distroying all order, IT'S COMPLETE CAOS!!! This was all over some taxes? They have no idea what the first and second estate are doing, they don't know how how hard it is on us too, in order to protect them we need money. So I wouldn't be complaining if I were them, if they don't pay the taxes, then they can concider themselves as un-protected.

AdreannaFoster123

Back to top Go down

The Storming of the Bastille Empty Relax

Post  SabrinaPinkerton Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 pm

That might be true that they don't know what we're doing for them but they don't need to do all of the work and get taxed for it. Rember with out them you would be doing all the work so you don't have the complete right to complain. And yes it is caos but we had it coming!

SabrinaPinkerton

Back to top Go down

The Storming of the Bastille Empty Very Wrong

Post  Kathleen Julius Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:38 pm

I believe that us second estaters and the first estaters should get up off our lazy butts and do some of our own work. The third estate deserves just as much, if not more money than us. Without them we could have no doctors, or clothes, or even really food. Them storming the Bastille was their best idea yet! You would do the same if you had to work so much and still starve.

Kathleen Julius

Back to top Go down

The Storming of the Bastille Empty Re: The Storming of the Bastille

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down