French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storming the Bastille

2 posters

Go down

Storming the Bastille Empty Storming the Bastille

Post  kayladelaney Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 pm

This is awful! I can't believe these peasants did this. Just because they wanted us to pay for taxes too. They don't realize this but this will probably cause a huge spiral in our economy. Now no one from the Third Estate will listen to King Louis and France will become a terrible place. I can't believe that they killed all of the guards protecting Bastille too! Those men were just doing their job and the peasants had to go and kill them. What monsters! No wonder they have to pay all these taxes. I mean I'm sure no one from the First or Second Estate would even think of doing something like this. I heard from one of the nobles watching, that the commander even surrendered, and the mob just killed him anyway! To me that doesn't seem very fair. Someone surrenders and you just go ahead and kill them. For all of you Third Estate peasants out there, how would you feel if you were in his shoes? I think that this whole event is just going to spiral and if we aren't careful, the peasants are going to take over.

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

Storming the Bastille Empty I strongly disagree

Post  jesse_ross Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 am

Just because the king made these estates does not make you any better than us. Infact we work harder than you and we still get punished. What your saying makes no sense.

jesse_ross

Back to top Go down