French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the storming

5 posters

Go down

the storming Empty the storming

Post  jesse_ross Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:17 pm

The 1st and 2nd estate raised the taxes yet again and this really made me angry. I had no money to keep my crops alive so they all died. This meant I had nothing to make bread with so my entire business plumbited. When i heard that the third estate was going to storm the bastille I was all in. I was sick of them pushing us around like we were nothing. When we got into the bastille i was holding my big pitchfork. The first guard i saw i stabbed him and killed him. That definatley met my desire for revenge on the 1st and 2nd estae. We took over the bastille and left not man alive even after they surrendered. I feel like we got our revenge on those mean people and they desrved everything they got. It kind of gave them a tste of their own medicine. I started as a humbled man without a care but the 1st and 2nd estate pushed it too far.

jesse_ross

Back to top Go down

the storming Empty Your the Devil

Post  Ajkoble Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Why? We have protected you. We make a slight tax raise, and you kill your own? You all are dangerous. You shall all pay for this. Its war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ajkoble
Ajkoble

Back to top Go down

the storming Empty what are you doing?

Post  kayladelaney Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I can't believed you stabbed him with a pitchfork! You peasants are monsters and should be punished for this awful, murderous thing you did. There was no need for revenge, we could have resolved this issue in a calm organized fashion. Not by a killing rampage. Trust me, this will be taken as a huge offense to the first and second estates. Just wait until we get our revenge. JUST WAIT!

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

the storming Empty I'm here for you brother

Post  Jesse_Cronin Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:45 pm

The storming of the Bastille was a game changer, i must admit. BUT we must act apon this with the up-most civil-minded way as possable. We must not lead to what my come. War.

Jesse_Cronin

Back to top Go down

the storming Empty You are such terrible person

Post  gabietrust11 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 pm

How could you do that? No matter what the situation is, you should never stab someone with a pitchfork and kill them. You should show some respect.

gabietrust11

Back to top Go down

the storming Empty Re: the storming

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down