French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reign of Terror

5 posters

Go down

Reign of Terror Empty Reign of Terror

Post  kayladelaney Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:55 pm

I hate Robespierre and the Committee of Public safety so much. They are going around killing people on a regular basis. It has been a couple of weeks and so far the number of people killed a day is getting close to 100. I thought that the Committee of Public Safety was supposed to protect the public, not go around killing everyone in sight. That's what they are basically doing, killing people who cry over someone's death, who make fun of someone's hair, or complain about the government. Things like this wouldn't be happening if Louis XVI was still king. This killing needs to end and I don't think they realize that this slaughtering is hurting our country way more than helping it. One of the popes in the Catholic Church was guillotined today for arguing with one of the Committee of Public Safety men about what God had said about murdering people. There is no safety for anyone in any of the estates. Everyone be careful and watch what you say. Who knows how long this will go until.

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

Reign of Terror Empty Re: Reign of Terror

Post  CharlotteY Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 pm

I just can't believe this is happening! This is worse than when the king was still alive...

CharlotteY

Back to top Go down

Post  jennadolciotto Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Agreed. This is horrible!
jennadolciotto
jennadolciotto

Back to top Go down

Reign of Terror Empty RE:

Post  MaeveTorrey97 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Hopefully this will all end soon. This is such a tragedy

MaeveTorrey97

Back to top Go down

Reign of Terror Empty Hating Robespierre!!

Post  jamiedodge011 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 pm

It is so terrible that such a monster has come to rule us all. He has made poor decisions and we now all suffer from it.

jamiedodge011

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down