French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis XVI is Died!

3 posters

Go down

Louis XVI is Died! Empty Louis XVI is Died!

Post  SabrinaPinkerton Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 am

He's died! I really do feel bad to say that, I really do but, now that he's died things should change. Now, will they change for the better or worst? I don't know but hopefully we can all start agreeing on things. I mean most of us agreed it was a good thing that he died. So why couldn't we find other things to agree on? But, I would just like to tell the third estate one little suggestion I have. Which is please don't forget (now that the king is died) who has been with you and who hasn't through everything because I'm sure a lot of people who have been with you, would start to second guess themselves if something started to effect them personally. Either way the king dieing is a really good start of some sort of (good or bad) change.

SabrinaPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Louis XVI is Died! Empty I guess it could go both ways

Post  AdreannaFoster123 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm

I think it is a good change because this could finally be the end of the reign of terror, but maybe not so good for the second and first estate.

AdreannaFoster123

Back to top Go down

Louis XVI is Died! Empty Thank You

Post  MaeveTorrey97 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:16 pm

At least you were not one of those people who celebrated the poor man's death. Maybe you are right maybe things will get better from here. Then again, probably not.

MaeveTorrey97

Back to top Go down

Louis XVI is Died! Empty Re: Louis XVI is Died!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum