French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He WAS a great Man.

3 posters

Go down

He WAS a great Man. Empty He WAS a great Man.

Post  Jesse_Cronin Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Napoleon was a great leader, warlord, and he took us out of the slums. However all great things come to a end, But this end wasnt a happy one. He took 422000 men to strom on Russia but didtn see that fact that the Russians will do ANYTHING to stop an "unstoppable" army. Burning the food and towns was a hard hit on both parts but the Russians can with stand the cold and lack of foos. We cant. We lost more and more men every day, and by the end we came back with 10000 men. Only 2 of my troop came back. There stories haunt me. What was i thinking letting him take my troops. God we need you more that ever.

Jesse_Cronin

Back to top Go down

He WAS a great Man. Empty RE:

Post  MaeveTorrey97 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:59 pm

He shouldn't have brought so many people into war if he wasn't 100% confident about winning it.

MaeveTorrey97

Back to top Go down

He WAS a great Man. Empty bad idea

Post  robocasey Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

It was a bad idea to attack the Russian's because Russia is very far away so all the men are very fatigued, plus it was so close to winter making it even harder to travel in the cold and in the snow.

robocasey

Back to top Go down

He WAS a great Man. Empty Re: He WAS a great Man.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down