French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's fallowing their footprints!

5 posters

Go down

He's fallowing their footprints! Empty He's fallowing their footprints!

Post  SabrinaPinkerton Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Napoleon lost to Russia! This is crazy. I don't know about you but I know I was unsure about if he was going to fallow in our past rulers footprints from the beginning but now I'm positive, he's fallowing them but in a different way that we don't see right away. I mean come on! He sent 422,000 men at one time?! Then end up with 10,000?! This isn't right. (I'm very sorry for all of you who lost someone in that battle.) I know we all are going through a bad time between our past and now rulers but, I think the only way things will change is if we all find a way together to rule France without a ruler.

SabrinaPinkerton

Back to top Go down

He's fallowing their footprints! Empty Not sure

Post  kayladelaney Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:22 pm

I agree that he had a terrible loss, but it's not entirely his fault. I also don't think that he is following our past rulers. Maybe he has some of their traits, but he is nothing like Louis XVI.

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

He's fallowing their footprints! Empty Re: He's fallowing their footprints!

Post  CharlotteY Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

I wish that things will just go well for our country, for once!

CharlotteY

Back to top Go down

He's fallowing their footprints! Empty I agree

Post  jesse_ross Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:42 pm

He killed so many men. It's crazy and it was sort of stupid of him. Now we have basically no soldiers for battles in the future. Someone could attack us and we would be defenseless toward them. It is really a shame.

jesse_ross

Back to top Go down

He's fallowing their footprints! Empty Too quick to judge

Post  AdreannaFoster123 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:58 pm

I agree that it was kind of stupid to go against Russia, but you can't judge him so quickly, how would we know for sure that he is following the footsteps of the other rulers. Everyone makes mistakes.

AdreannaFoster123

Back to top Go down

He's fallowing their footprints! Empty Re: He's fallowing their footprints!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum