French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the glitters IS NOT gold

4 posters

Go down

All the glitters IS NOT gold Empty All the glitters IS NOT gold

Post  Ajkoble Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Napoleon who we once trusted and belived in, had failed us. He is a great ruler, and i will always respect him. But why did he take 422,000 men into battle....? A Grand Army was not a good idea. We have been defeatted and it upset me. I wish him the best of luck in his new insland. Hopefully, he will enjoy himnself. He is greatly missed
Ajkoble
Ajkoble

Back to top Go down

All the glitters IS NOT gold Empty Agreed!

Post  kayladelaney Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:24 pm

I don't think he should've taken all those men, but I don't think there was anything we could do about it. Russia was just to strong for us this time. However I think I speak for everyone when I say, we will all miss a great ruler.

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

All the glitters IS NOT gold Empty Re: All the glitters IS NOT gold

Post  SamCosta Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm

I agree we all thought he was such a great ruler until he let us down in battle. It wasn't even a small battle, that wouldn't matter that we lost. This battle was huge and very important. Why would he do that?

SamCosta

Back to top Go down

All the glitters IS NOT gold Empty I agree with you

Post  jesse_ross Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:38 pm

I think he should have sent his grand army in with waves. That way if something went wrong they could retreat and not die. Loosing that many men is just sad. I still think he is a good leader though.

jesse_ross

Back to top Go down

All the glitters IS NOT gold Empty Re: All the glitters IS NOT gold

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum