French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to Belle Beauchamp

4 posters

Go down

Intro to Belle Beauchamp Empty Intro to Belle Beauchamp

Post  kristarussell Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Hello, my name is Belle Beauchamp, I'm in the third estate. I disguise myself as a man and go by the name Antoine so I coan fulfill my dream of being a doctor. Us women cannot be doctors because of the king and his unfair rules. I'm married to a doctor, and we have 5 children, 2 sons and 3 daughters. Being a doctor and being put in the Third Estate is very unfair, we are the ones taking care of the people when they're sick aren't we? There are high ammounts of taxes placed on our lands and it is getting hard to afford bread and other foods. The king and his nobles are rude and they have been killing people every day. I think it is he that should be killed, I should not be complaining about these men though because I will be beheaded. The king is a horrible man.

kristarussell

Back to top Go down

Intro to Belle Beauchamp Empty Stay strong

Post  gabietrust11 Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 pm

I feel sorry for you, no one should live like that. I know i am a noble but i still care about the people below us, you should just be careful about what you say so you are not decapitated.

gabietrust11

Back to top Go down

Intro to Belle Beauchamp Empty Free

Post  Kevin Keeney Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 pm

I think that woman should be equal to men!!! Equality!!!

Kevin Keeney

Back to top Go down

Intro to Belle Beauchamp Empty Re: Intro to Belle Beauchamp

Post  jennadolciotto Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 pm

I agree with you 100%. I am also in the third estate and it is just completely unfair they way we get treated and we need to change this. I also find it very clever of you to be a woman who disguise herself as a man to fulfill her dream to be a doctor.
jennadolciotto
jennadolciotto

Back to top Go down

Intro to Belle Beauchamp Empty Re: Intro to Belle Beauchamp

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down