French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead At Last!

3 posters

Go down

Dead At Last! Empty Dead At Last!

Post  SamCosta Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 pm

At last the Reign of Terror is over! Robespierre was hated by all. He was vicious and malicious. He wanted to gain power so he killed so many, basically everyone who stood in his way. I love that he was killed by his own torture device. There is a word for his situation and that word is karma. I know I am suppossed to be upset by his death but I am glad. It was getting to be absurd. Maybe now the third estate will calm down a little bit. Maybe they would keep the mobs to once a week, that would be nice! The crowd outside is so loud, I can not hear myself think. I am going to find somewhere a little less caotic.
-Adele the Duchess of Gap

SamCosta

Back to top Go down

Dead At Last! Empty Re: Dead At Last!

Post  CharlotteY Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 pm

I can hear the crowd outside, as well, and it's terribly overwhelming. Now France can finally move on, there's nothing else holding us back!

CharlotteY

Back to top Go down

Dead At Last! Empty He's dead!!

Post  Kathleen Julius Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

He is finally dead so maybe the mobs will calm down a bit. They have been a bit exaggerated and over the top lately, but they have good reason to be!

Kathleen Julius

Back to top Go down

Dead At Last! Empty Re: Dead At Last!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down