French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that he's gone...

3 posters

Go down

Now that he's gone... Empty Now that he's gone...

Post  CharlotteY Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm

The King is finally dead! I don't know how to feel about this...I'm glad that he's no longer ruling us. The way he ran this "country" was just completely unacceptable. But...now that he's gone...what will we do? Surely we can't run the country by ourselves. We don't want things to turn out worse than they have been. What will we do?

CharlotteY

Back to top Go down

Now that he's gone... Empty Re: Now that he's gone...

Post  EmilyHarrington56 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 pm

I agree. I didnt know what to think when i heard our king was dead. I hope this brings bigger and better things to france.

EmilyHarrington56

Back to top Go down

Post  KenzieN Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Our King was a great King, though he may not have been perfect there is no reason to not like him. He did great things for the country by helping it's economy and government. If he had not have done that our lives would be so much harder than they already are, you should appreciate him more like us Second Estate people do. Be more grateful for what you got from him, it could have been way worse for you!

KenzieN

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteY Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 pm

He may have helped the economy for you, but not for the rest of us! Not for the people you consider "lower" than you.

CharlotteY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum