French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Terror is Ridiculous!

4 posters

Go down

This Terror is Ridiculous! Empty This Terror is Ridiculous!

Post  SabrinaPinkerton Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 am

This guy is INSANE!!!!!!!!! Killing 90 people a day?!?!?!? He needs to be stopped. This whole keeping us inline with terror thing is horrible! I think he needs a taste of his own medicine. Now, I've always have been on the third estate's side but now, I think a lot more people agree and hopefully we'll get this guy out of here and really start to work together so no more of these horrible rulers will arise EVER again! Now, third estate I no you deserve a whole lot more credit then this but, thank you for being right all along and giving me (and probably some others) a reason to believe that things will change and everyone could some day be treated equally.

SabrinaPinkerton

Back to top Go down

This Terror is Ridiculous! Empty ABSOLUTLY

Post  AdreannaFoster123 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:04 pm

i totally agree this guy is nuts, he needs to take a good look at what it is he is doing and I don't know.......USE DIFFERENT TACTICS, he is never going to gain respect from the citizens.

AdreannaFoster123

Back to top Go down

This Terror is Ridiculous! Empty Re: This Terror is Ridiculous!

Post  Ajkoble Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Being first estate, I still agree. Hell never gain respect from killing.
Ajkoble
Ajkoble

Back to top Go down

This Terror is Ridiculous! Empty He must go!!

Post  jamiedodge011 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Without a doubt, he needs to be stopped. You took the words right out of my mouth. He is doing NO good for this country and I have had enough

jamiedodge011

Back to top Go down

This Terror is Ridiculous! Empty Re: This Terror is Ridiculous!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down