French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to Sister Catherine

3 posters

Go down

Introduction to Sister Catherine Empty Introduction to Sister Catherine

Post  kayladelaney Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 pm

My name is Sister Catherine. I am 28 years old and live in the lower part of Paris, France. I am a nun at the Roman Catholic Church, and have been living there for about 1 year. My family died in a house fire while I was away, and going to the abbott wa my only option. I pray nearly every day and and have become a sister at the Catholic Church. Life in France is very easy for me. I don't have to pay for any taxes which is very good and I get all the money that the Third Estate pays for in taxes! Sometimes I think it is unfair that they have to pay for all the taxes, but then again, I am so happy that I don't. Life is also wonderful because I get all of the best food and wine. Except for the days that I have to fast. I also spend most of my days praying to God with my sisters and worshiping Him during services. I am very happy to be in the First Estate and it is all thanks to my father and mother for living in the First Estate in the first place.

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Sister Catherine Empty Re: Introduction to Sister Catherine

Post  EmilyHarrington56 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Your one of the many first estate represenatives that feel a little bad for us 3rd estate for the taxes situation. I mean yes it is great you don't have to pay taxes, but do u think its fair that we have to do it all for you?

EmilyHarrington56

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Sister Catherine Empty Be More Sincere

Post  davidhadley Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm

You should be more sincere to the third estate. I'm in it and you should care for us like He does!

davidhadley

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Sister Catherine Empty Re: Introduction to Sister Catherine

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum