Introduction of Lord Ulfric

Go down

Introduction of Lord Ulfric

Post  Jesse_Cronin on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Hello my name is Jaret Ulfric, the High Lord of the Province Normandy. I grew up in the Royal Ulfic family that runs back to the early 1400s. I was born June 4, 1749 in Rouen a large trading city on the Seine river. I lived a great life, watching my fathers(Rondo) people thrive and make us money. When he died in 1783, I took the throne. Many productive years have pasted but trouble is starting to stir in the government. King Louis XIV was becoming more and more worried about the people of France. I didnt know something big was about to happen. Members of the third estate were diagreeing with the kings word, roits and protests were on the rise and the rising of the taxes on chickens to even bread made the poor and rich people of the third estate begain to revolt leading to the revoluting of France. God be with us.

Jesse_Cronin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks for understanding

Post  jesse_ross on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Finally someone from the 2nd estate who agrees with the 3rd estate. I admire your courage and bravery.

jesse_ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree

Post  gabietrust11 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 pm

You are very nice and humble, i agree with you. Caring and worrying about the people below us is very considerate.

gabietrust11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction of Lord Ulfric

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum