French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to Bridget Dupont, 3 estate

4 posters

Go down

Introduction to  Bridget Dupont, 3 estate Empty Introduction to Bridget Dupont, 3 estate

Post  EmilyHarrington56 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Hello my name is Bridget Dupont and I am a shopkeeper in the city of Paris. I am 31 years old and I have a 12 year old son and my husband died 5 years ago. I own a well known bake shop on the corner of a very busy street. Although its good to get buisness regulary, sometimes its too busy. From the cause of the taxes being put on the 3rd estate its hard to have money to buy food. People in the 3rd estate rely on me to always be supplied with the bread they purchase daily. Each day a crowd of people come charging into my shop fighting over their chance on getting their hands on a loaf of bread, like ants fighting over a crumb. Mobs of people come running in which some days left me on the floor. The only good thing about being in the 3rd estate is that I love my job. In my opinion, the 3rd estate including myself pulls all the weight of the 1st and 2nd estate and they are just along for the ride. I hope there will be a day where we won't have to pay for their taxes.

EmilyHarrington56

Back to top Go down

Introduction to  Bridget Dupont, 3 estate Empty Re: Introduction to Bridget Dupont, 3 estate

Post  kristarussell Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 pm

I agree with your opinions on the 1st and 2nd estate. We are treated unfairly and it should be changed.

kristarussell

Back to top Go down

Introduction to  Bridget Dupont, 3 estate Empty Free

Post  Kevin Keeney Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 pm

I also agree with you we should be free.

Kevin Keeney

Back to top Go down

Introduction to  Bridget Dupont, 3 estate Empty Re: Introduction to Bridget Dupont, 3 estate

Post  jennadolciotto Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I agree with you 100%. This needs to change for the good.
jennadolciotto
jennadolciotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down