French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tennis Court Oath

4 posters

Go down

The Tennis Court Oath Empty The Tennis Court Oath

Post  SabrinaPinkerton Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 am

I can't believe they did this? I mean this is great for the third estate but now they made the first and second estate mad. Now don't get me wrong, I think it's great that the third estate is taking control of what's happening to them and trying to make a change but, I hope they realize that they are just making first and second estate more angry at them. In my opinion though, I think we should let the third estate get what they demand for. I say that because what they're asking fore is pretty decent. So let them have what they ask or other wise everyone should be ready for the consequences!

SabrinaPinkerton

Back to top Go down

The Tennis Court Oath Empty I Agree!!!!!

Post  AdreannaFoster123 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:15 pm

I agree with you, but if we give the third estate what they want then they are just going to keep wanting more. It may sound like a decent thing to give to them, but if we do we will never hear the end of it.

AdreannaFoster123

Back to top Go down

The Tennis Court Oath Empty Re: The Tennis Court Oath

Post  SamCosta Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 pm

I agree, these peole are selfish and greedy. If we let them have a little bit of freedom they will want more and more and more. Soon they will think that if they revolt they will get what they want. Bad things will happen if we let them have control.

SamCosta

Back to top Go down

The Tennis Court Oath Empty Tennis Court Oath

Post  CharlotteY Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:48 pm

We are not greedy! We are fighting for our well deserved rights!

CharlotteY

Back to top Go down

The Tennis Court Oath Empty Re: The Tennis Court Oath

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down