Tennis court oath

Go down

Tennis court oath

Post  Kathleen Julius on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 pm

I am very proud of the third estate for making it known that they will hold their ground. They out number every one else by so much. They should have rights above ours and it should be known. I am happy that the third estate is standing proud even after being mutilated with taxes for so long. I just wish, for their sake, they didn't make that oath in a tennis court. Some of the rich may be laughing at them now because it was taken in such an unproffessional place. I am also happy they have named themselves the National Assembly, the tital makes them more known. They have made their demands and best stick to them! We should just back down now and let their demands come true before too much bloodshed. If the rich don't back down then God have mercy on their souls because they are evil ones! God Bless third estate and may the war be in their favor.

Kathleen Julius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agree

Post  SabrinaPinkerton on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am

I couldn't agree more with you. I believe third estate is getting stronger and if we don't stop trying to stop them that this isn't going to end well.

SabrinaPinkerton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back Down?

Post  MaeveTorrey97 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Back down? You want our government to back down? If the Third Estate gains control over us France will be destroyed in days. We will not have money, food or anything! Think before you give such rediculous ideas such as these!

MaeveTorrey97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tennis court oath

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum