robespierre is mean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

robespierre is mean

Post  jesse_ross on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Robespierre is a terrible man he is controlling all of us with terror. Nobody likes him, the first and second estate will even agree with us. He can throw someone in jail for weeping at there husbands death. I'm suprised that I haven't been punished for some stupid property law. I have met all of the regulations that he has made. He killing everyone that he feels threatened by. If you ask me he is a coward with a whole lot of power. Just the other day I saw 90 people executed in one single day. That is one of the most horrible things ever. If he keeps killing people at this rate there will be no one else to kill. Nobody likes this sick man I hope he dies.

jesse_ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: robespierre is mean

Post  Ajkoble on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 pm

I hope we can stop him. He is out of control. Everyone will eventually die.
Ajkoble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yes he is!

Post  SabrinaPinkerton on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Robespierre is mean which is why we NEED to stop Robespierre! If we don't, like he said
Ajkoble wrote: Everyone will eventually die.
Then what will happen?

SabrinaPinkerton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You are right!

Post  Kathleen Julius on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Robespierre needs to be stopped and soon! Your ight that every one will be killed for some of these ridiculous reasons and then no one else will be left!! God save us all!!

Kathleen Julius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agreed

Post  SamCosta on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:34 pm

I am in the second estate and even I will admit that what he is doing isn't right. I want revenge for what you all did to the second and first estates but he is not thinking straight. If he kills off everyone who is he going to be in charge of? It doesn't make a lot of sense but I do believe that some of you deserve what is being given to you.

SamCosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agreed

Post  gabietrust11 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I am in the second estate and i agree with you completely something has to be done to stop him.

gabietrust11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: robespierre is mean

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum