French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductin jesse_ross

+2
Ajkoble
jesse_ross
6 posters

Go down

Introductin jesse_ross Empty Introductin jesse_ross

Post  jesse_ross Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 pm

I am jesse ross and I am a farmer. I mostly farm wheat and and some other various vegtables. I am 24 years old and more than capable of handling the farm on my own. I live alone and I also have a business that sells bread so as you can imagine the third estate somtimes raids my bread. I am from a town called mace and my whole family was from there until they passed away. I am taxed very heavily which definatley does take away from the income on the farm. I am a humble man and I have just learned to live with the mistreatment of the 1st and 2nd estate. I own alot of land because of the farm, so i get taxed very heavily for the land that I own.

jesse_ross

Back to top Go down

Introductin jesse_ross Empty You're asking for it!

Post  Ajkoble Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:00 pm

You do not have it hard at all. You have all the protection you could need thanks to first and second estate. PIPE DOWN!
Ajkoble
Ajkoble

Back to top Go down

Introductin jesse_ross Empty Taxes Are Fair

Post  MaeveTorrey97 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 pm

The third estate should not be complaining about taxes. They are very fair, and essentially in return you get protection. We are trying our best and the country is in great debt and need the money from the taxes.

MaeveTorrey97

Back to top Go down

Introductin jesse_ross Empty God be with you Jesse

Post  Jesse_Cronin Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 pm

The taxing is getting to me as well, and im a High Lord. I cant stand watching my people starve and fight over food and water. Im trying my best to control the problem here in Normandy... its hard Jesse the Farmer. Have faith.

Jesse_Cronin

Back to top Go down

Introductin jesse_ross Empty tax

Post  GregoryH Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:21 pm

You should not be talking about how much taxes you have, You wanted the land and you got your land you have to pay the price for having that much land you say you have and that price is TAXES so pay or jail!

GregoryH

Back to top Go down

Introductin jesse_ross Empty Ridiculous

Post  kayladelaney Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

This is ridiculous. You should try having to protect everyone in the Third Estate while praying all day! I'd be quiet or execution might be coming your way.

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

Introductin jesse_ross Empty Re: Introductin jesse_ross

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum