French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Third estate

5 posters

Go down

Intro Third estate  Empty Intro Third estate

Post  BRENDANTWOMEy Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Hello my name is Lancelot Doiche. I live in Lyons,France. I have been living in lyons for all my life and ive been working as a fruitsalesman. After my boss died i took over the buisness. Ever since I took over the buisness has been bad. No one will come into my store to buy anything because they have no money. Ever since the king put taxes on the third estate no one has been able to buy any thing. My life has been hard ever since I get no money and i can barely pay my taxes. Almost everyday outside of my store people are banging on the door yelling at me to lower the prices. This is so hard i dont know what to do.

BRENDANTWOMEy

Back to top Go down

Intro Third estate  Empty the mobs

Post  robocasey Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 pm

I have the same problem with these mobs they are very loud and they have been keeping me up late and scaring my only few customers away. This madness must stop!

robocasey

Back to top Go down

Intro Third estate  Empty Sorry third estate

Post  Kathleen Julius Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 pm

I am sorry that you have to go through those problems. I am fortunate enough to have all the money i need. I ask God's blessings upon you and your fellow Third estaters! May times be easier upon you in the future, God have mercy!

Kathleen Julius

Back to top Go down

Intro Third estate  Empty haha

Post  jimmy greatorex Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Suck it up ! I do not know why all these pesants cant withstand this economy. Only if they were all smart like us priests!

jimmy greatorex

Back to top Go down

Intro Third estate  Empty Re: Intro Third estate

Post  connortonpuff Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 pm

you complain as if something can be done about it just get over it. the taxes are for a reason

connortonpuff

Back to top Go down

Intro Third estate  Empty Re: Intro Third estate

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down