Aurore Françoise

Go down

Aurore Françoise

Post  KenzieN on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:24 pm

My name is Aurore Francoise, I am a noblewoman and I'm 22 years old. Growing up my work was having to be a servant to the older women. My doings consisted of looking after clothes and assist with dressing them properly. When I was younger I was taught propper etiquette and good manners, that I'm sure the third class is lacking due to their poverty. They also taught me household duties to prepare me for marriage with an upper class gentleman. I am now married to a very fine duke, Xavier Roland. MY life is even better now that we're married, knowing that I wont need to pay high taxes and he is the duke of Bourdeaux. It'd great to be with a higher ranking nobleman and we dont need to worry about anything bad happening to us.

KenzieN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aurore Françoise

Post  kristarussell on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 pm

It is not fair that you don't have to pay high taxes. I'm struggling to pay for my land while you nobles are sitting back enjoying life. We should all be taxed equally or not taxed at all.

kristarussell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Free

Post  Kevin Keeney on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah it isnt fare that we are taxed and you are not! I believe in equality!!!!!

Kevin Keeney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Be a better noble

Post  Kathleen Julius on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 pm

The common noble is not caring about the third estate! You should get your priorities straight you dimwitted swine!! The third estate is working so much harder than you and you were just lucky enough to marry into money. I married into money as well, but I use it for good purposes as you should too! God bless you and your family's souls or God shall send his rath upon you!

Kathleen Julius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aurore Françoise

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down