Introduction to Adele the Duchess of Gap

Go down

Introduction to Adele the Duchess of Gap

Post  SamCosta on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Hello my fellow citizens,
My name is Adele the Duchess of Gap. I am 24 years old and am married to Bailey the Duke of Gap. We have been ruling for 5 years now. We have two daughters, Michelle and Stephanie. Life in my castle is fairly simple. I wake at seven in the morning to my maids preparing my clothes, and my servant drawing my bath. After my bath, I get dressed for the day and get my hair primped. I have to look presentable at all times. At around 9 oclock I am served breakfast in the family dining room. At the same time my piper plays music outside my window. Next I am off to do my duties as queen. My lunch is served at 12 sharp then I go change my outfit to my evening dress. Then I may attend a ball about this time. I would enjoy my dinner while at this party. Then home to bed to start the whole process all over again. It is a busy life but not too hard. I love that I recieve tax money from those filthy peasants down town. It pays for my lovely dresses. I love being the Duchess and I wouldn't have it any other way.

SamCosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

REALLY!!!

Post  AdreannaFoster123 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:06 pm

I disagree, don't you care about freedom of speech, or realize how unfairly the third Estate is being taxed, and what about women's rights? Us women don't get half the rights we deserve. I do admit that being part of the first estate had it's perks (trust me I'm one of them), but even I believe that the other people deserve a little bit more than their getting.

AdreannaFoster123

View user profile

Back to top Go down