French Revolution C block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last 100 days

4 posters

Go down

The Last 100 days Empty The Last 100 days

Post  kayladelaney Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

In 1814 allies marched into Paris and exiled him to the Island of Elba. At least he was sent to a larger island with food and money so he was living in luxary. Later he got tired of being there and escaped back to France. He ruled there for 100 days and tried to keep it secret that he was there. Unfortunately the other countries found out and sent him to St. Helena instead, which was a smaller island where he later died. I am upset that the allies sent him away because in my opinion he was a great leader. I liked him and he lead us to victory more times than not. Now I'm not quite sure what we are going to do about our governnment since we just got word that he died 3 days ago.

kayladelaney

Back to top Go down

The Last 100 days Empty Re: The Last 100 days

Post  CharlotteY Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm not even sure how to take this...I saw the march through the streets of Paris, and it was furious...

CharlotteY

Back to top Go down

The Last 100 days Empty He's back

Post  jesse_ross Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:50 pm

I think he is going to stick around for a while. If he did it once he can do it again. So what, he lost a few battles. Everyone looses sometimes. I do think that the allied forcces will be after him and they will put up quite a fight. He can take them.

jesse_ross

Back to top Go down

Post  SamCosta Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 pm

^
He is dead. He died three days ago. He can't fight back anymore we have lost the great leader.

SamCosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down