Introduction to Simone Vic

Go down

Introduction to Simone Vic

Post  JAwood*83 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 pm

My name is Simone Vic, i am a black smith that lives just outside of Paris France. I am a single father of two girls, my wife died giving birth to my second child Isabelle. It is hard supplying the household with income and putting food on the table for my little girls when the Soldiers take my grain and collect taxes every week. It is also tough being a father becuase i always have to work and i'm never around for them.
I can't take anymore of this abuse for the government, i have joined with a group of people that call themselves Jacobins. They are a group of people that sticks up for what they beleive in and they are set in their ways. But sadly my little girls had told on me for going against the government. They sent me to the Bastille until my punishment is decided by the head of the commitee of safety, Maximilien Robespierre.

JAwood*83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

As they should have

Post  SamCosta on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 pm

They should have told on you, you deserve it! You should not speak badly about the people who protect you watch your mouth

SamCosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Times are Tough

Post  MaeveTorrey97 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Times are hard for everyone not just the third estate. I'm sorry that your wife died and I will pray for you, but you should not be complaining about taxes they are nessecary source of income for the church and the country. Also you should never speak against your leaders or revolt against them.

MaeveTorrey97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction to Simone Vic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down